Winnipeg Clear Braces
Thinking about straightening your teeth and getting your dream smile? You might have heard about an alternative to traditional wire braces known as clear braces.
Today we’ll explain what clear braces are, who they’re for, how much they cost, and how you can get them.
What Are Clear Braces?
Clear braces are a method of straightening teeth without the use of traditional wires and brackets. Instead clear braces use clear trays (like in the image above), otherwise known as aligners, to gently straighten your teeth.
Every 2 weeks your clear braces trays are changed, slowly moving your teeth to their ideal position.
Clear braces are typically faster than wire braces, with an average treatment of 12 months, compared to 2-3 years.
The biggest benefit of clear braces is that they’re virtually invisible in your mouth. Unlike traditional braces, people won’t know that you’re wearing braces throughout the treatment.
You can also take them out to eat so you never have to worry about food stuck in your braces.
One of the most popular clear braces options are Invisalign. Click here to read more about Invisalign. There are other clear braces options on the market but Invisalign is the one offered by most dentists.
How Do Clear Braces Work?
When you begin treatment with clear braces, we use an intraoral camera to look at the current position of your teeth and determine the best way to straighten them.
We then use these images to create a series of clear aligner trays that will slowly move your teeth into the correct position. Every 2 weeks you put in a new tray that is closer to the final position of your teeth.
The process typically takes about 1 year and you can start to see results in as little as 3 months.
Who Are Clear Braces For?
The best way to know if clear braces is for you, is to come in for a free consultation. If you click the button below, you can get $500 Off our clear braces treatment, as well as a free consultation:
Clear braces are typically used to treat the following issues:
- Spacing between teeth
- Cross bite – When the upper and lower jaws are misaligned
- Open bite – When front teeth are not touching even when the mouth is closed
What are the Benefits of Clear Braces?
Clear braces have many benefits over traditional braces
- Invisible – you can’t tell you’re wearing them compared to traditional braces, which are very obvious.
- Shorter Treatment Time – Traditional braces are typically worn 2-3 years, while clear braces are typically only used for 1 year.
- Eat and drink what you want – Clear aligners are removed when you eat and drink so you don’t have to worry about avoiding certain foods or anything getting stuck in your braces.
- Painless – Most people describe a slight pressure when they put in a new aligner but typically there is not any pain compared to the painful tightening appointments of braces.
- Easier Appointments – Your dental appointments will be quick and painless, no tightening of brackets. We just want to check your progress and give you your new trays.
- Less Maintenance – You can remove your clear aligners when you brush your teeth, making it much easier to clean your teeth compared to traditional brace.
How Long do I Have to Wear Clear Braces for?
The typical treatment time for most people is 1 year, although it can be up to two. Many of our patients have told us that they begin to get positive feedback from friends and family in as little as 3 months!
How do Clear Braces Compare to Traditional Wire Braces?
The chart below should give you a good idea of the benefits of clear braces compared to traditional wire braces:
What Kind of Results can I Expect with Clear Braces?
All of our patients are thrilled with the results! Click here to see some of our Before and After photos.
What are the Benefits of Straightening your Teeth?
Straight teeth will not only give you a beautiful smile but straight teeth also:
- Less wear: Straight teeth can be prevent unnecessary force on the teeth and supporting bone jay joints, preventing headaches and jaw aches. It also helps prevent chipping and wearing down of teeth.
- Easier to clean: Straight teeth are easier to clean, reducing the changes of plaque buildup, tooth decay, or gum disease.
- Healthier gums – Straight teeth are easier to brush and floss, prevent bacteria buildup and gum inflammation. Gums also fit more tightly around straight teeth, which may lead to better periodontal health.
Overall, straighter teeth that fit together properly are likelier to last longer and require less costly dentistry.
How Much do Clear Braces Typically Cost?
The average cost is around $5000. In our office, this includes the retainers needed after treatment, as well as teeth whitening once your done.
The price differs depending on the severity of your corrective needs and the length of time you need to wear the trays for.
To get an accurate quote, come see us! Click the button below to get $500 off Invisalign, as well as instructions to book your free consultation:
Are Clear Braces Painful?
No! Most people report a feeling of slight pressure when they insert a new aligner for the first time. This typically goes away within 24 hours.
There are also no wires like in traditional braces, which people sometimes complain can irritate the inside of their mouth.
How Can I Get Clear Braces in Winnipeg?
We are happy to offer $500 off Invisalign, our clear braces technology, as well as a free consultation.
Simply click the button below to get your $500 voucher and instructions to book your free consultation:
If you have any questions, call one of our four Winnipeg area offices today.
Why Choose Winnipeg Square Dental for Clear Braces?
Winnipeg Square Dental is one of Winnipeg’s top Invisalign providers because our patients love us. Click here to read our 5 out of 5 on Google with over 30 reviews.
Dr. Nguyen and Dr. Jeal have been Invisalign Premier providers for 2015 & 2016 and they do hundreds of cases. Just call one of our four Winnipeg area offices today and schedule a free consultation to meet them!